Tuesday 19 September 2017

Digital Painting - Master Class 01

Monday morning marked the first day of digital painting. I have never given this a try before but I'm pleased with the techniques practiced in the class. We were tasked with focusing on creating blocks of colour and working out how different parts of the scene occupied the space. later we moved on to an exercise which helped me to differentiate colours and to really focus on retraining my brain to see whats really there instead of what i think is there.  
Finally we were given the opportunity to paint from eye alone, creating swatches on the canvas by blending our own colours. My final painting isn't as resolved as the previous two but my opinion is I have gained enough practice in the technique to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Year 3 - Major Submission - Reflective statement

This is a reflective statement for my 3rd year of 3D computer Animation Arts.  I shall outline what it was that I achieved this year, I...