Thursday 28 September 2017

Life Drawing - Session 2

This is the second lesson of life drawing. For the first image I used a graphic pencil, I tried to work on the face more because I didn't try much in this area last time, I like the result but next time I'll try with an eraser to help accentuate light.  
The second task was to do more quick poses between 5 and 2 minutes. I used a red pastel, the focus was more on the center line, where the weigh was gravitating in the pose.  
Finally the use of black paper encouraged experimentation with trying to work negatively, it was difficult working with a black charcoal into the white pastel, an eraser may prove to be more effective. Next time I will try to work more on on just creating light rather than form. 

2 comments:

Year 3 - Major Submission - Reflective statement

This is a reflective statement for my 3rd year of 3D computer Animation Arts.  I shall outline what it was that I achieved this year, I...