Wednesday 28 March 2018

Fantastic Voyage - concept Art Thumbnailing

Some Preliminary Sketches for my Fantastic Voyage Concept Art to work out Composition. I have gone for a more Militaristic approach to composition using famous imagery of military speeches of Dictators to impress an atmosphere on the characters. The images aren't of events in the Animation but more of a Concept for the world in which the Animation takes place. The images which I will be carrying forward are as follows: 

Page 1 - Left Side, Portrait.
Page 1 - Right Lower Corner, Landscape.
Page 4 - Right Upper Corner, Landscape. 
Page 4 - Left Lower Corner, Landscape.

(Images taken with Camera Phone, lit with White LED lamp, taken into Photoshop and cut onto 1920x1080x72 pages, black border around images, Shift+E to merge layers, image menu > adjustments > Black and White, export as JPEG.) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Year 3 - Major Submission - Reflective statement

This is a reflective statement for my 3rd year of 3D computer Animation Arts.  I shall outline what it was that I achieved this year, I...