Wednesday 7 March 2018

Soundscape - Complete



Organic, flexible, bendy, stretchy, gritty, slow, growing, rigid.
This image is happening in a space which is underwater, as the structure is large and needs that environment to support its weight. Much like coral it moves to lessen structural resistance and grow.




Organic, Slippy, smooth, compacted, dry, swollen, bubbly, rubbery, slick, undulating. This image is telling me it belongs in a forgotten place, possibly a growth in a sewer, or a moist cavern somewhere biologically it can thrive.



This image is loud, fizzing, gleaming and werring. It rumbles and explodes. It vibrates in a space which is endless.   

Below is a list of noises which helped me create sound for these three images. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Year 3 - Major Submission - Reflective statement

This is a reflective statement for my 3rd year of 3D computer Animation Arts.  I shall outline what it was that I achieved this year, I...