Friday 13 April 2018

Fantastic Voyage - Pitch adapted briefing room environment Concept Art

Since the Pitch has become apparent that my design for the briefing room could be altered to convey better situational location for my characters. Below is some early concept art to try to nail down the environment in which I could create.


1                                                        2                                                 3
4                                                        5                                              6

1 comment:

  1. I like 2 in so much its completely obvious that these guys are outside the heart and looking at it as 'the target'.

    ReplyDelete

Year 3 - Major Submission - Reflective statement

This is a reflective statement for my 3rd year of 3D computer Animation Arts.  I shall outline what it was that I achieved this year, I...