Tuesday 16 October 2018

Character Design - Environment

I looked into trying to create an environment for a character today, a space in which they could reside. For the beginning of the lesson I used the Lloyds building in London as a starting point, I attempted to recreate it with a three point perspective and if there was much more industrial piping coming out of it. 





Then I moved on to creating an environment for a specific character, making a place livable for them, I had the example of an Aztec Priest, I did some more generic ideas centering around sacrifice, and grand temples, I then wanted to focus more on a benevolent priest, a healer, someone who cares for their community.  




Finally I decided on the idea of the environment being in the center of the community, I wanted the character to be pious, in the sense they are completely for the betterment of society and the people around them, I wanted an investment in agriculture and community.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Year 3 - Major Submission - Reflective statement

This is a reflective statement for my 3rd year of 3D computer Animation Arts.  I shall outline what it was that I achieved this year, I...