Tuesday 6 November 2018

Character Design: Facial Expressions

Below are some facial expressions mixing two random emotions which are anxiety and grief.  

I was given an inanimate object in which to create facial structure and expression with, this a kettle. I had much trouble working out the facial features but eventually I managed to find a design which allowed for a little extra exaggeration which gave me the edge on it. I began by making a kettle with aspects which made it feel better than most, I chose that approach because I wanted a kettle which represented a sophisticated owner who looks down her nose at others.    




 I then moved on to making a kettle with a different outlook on life, I wanted it to be tired and down trodden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Year 3 - Major Submission - Reflective statement

This is a reflective statement for my 3rd year of 3D computer Animation Arts.  I shall outline what it was that I achieved this year, I...