Wednesday 10 April 2019

Premise: Character Design - The Boy (Me)

I've spent the morning trying to figure out how to draw children so I could create a facial design which looks like a young me at roughly the time of the memory which fueled my premise animation.

Below are four designs for his clothing, Im currently undecided on which one however. when I was a child Navy blue was always my favourite colour, so my grandmother used to always give me navy blue related clothing. I think I am edging towards design 4.


3 comments:

  1. I think you should do some color variations of 2 and 4! Regardless of whether navy was your favourite color or not, color theory will lend well to your designs to convey the mood of your film.
    Heres a link to a video i use when i get stuck with color.
    https://youtu.be/AvgCkHrcj90

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking 2... if that's a sort of onesie thing, I think it would be nice if you added a logo or design to the front of it to add a bit of additional interest - like The Shining's Danny, and his rocketship jumper...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 2 one looks nice and clean Tom :)

    ReplyDelete

Year 3 - Major Submission - Reflective statement

This is a reflective statement for my 3rd year of 3D computer Animation Arts.  I shall outline what it was that I achieved this year, I...