Saturday 5 October 2019

Minor - Modelling - 05.10.19

I set about making the grandfather clock for my animation below, I wanted something that looked grandiose and would fit into the style of the house, it was quite a challenge and took 3 attempts to get the clock hands right but it paid off eventually with persistence.  



In addition to the clock I set about making a kindling and fire supply basket which will sit next to the fireplace in the living room, there is a slight clipping on the closest piece of kindling which I need to address before UVing it as a final asset. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Year 3 - Major Submission - Reflective statement

This is a reflective statement for my 3rd year of 3D computer Animation Arts.  I shall outline what it was that I achieved this year, I...