Wednesday 15 April 2020

Last Minute Remodelling 15.04.2020 - Nan

So after some hard decisions I decided to remodel the head of my Grand mother Character. It came about after Rigging the original Geometry simply wouldn't work smoothly and simply needed to be redone. This time around, with a little more experience under my belt I managed to correct the Geometry and remake it with the thought of rigging in mind ahead of time.

Edge Loops flow better now and I've managed to add in more detail now to make the surface fit more with my idea of my Uncanny Grandmother. Now i should be able to sail through skinning and rigging the head to get a professional finish.

Luckily, she is only in a few scenes which require speech, so if I've planned this correctly, everything should be rendered for the submission.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Year 3 - Major Submission - Reflective statement

This is a reflective statement for my 3rd year of 3D computer Animation Arts.  I shall outline what it was that I achieved this year, I...