Thursday 11 January 2018

Soundscape - Images and property description

Here are my three images which require thirty seconds of diegetic sound to accompany them, I'm beginning this by creating as many words as possible to help me describe what I'm looking at and what possible sounds it could create. 
  

Organic, flexible, bendy, stretchy, gritty, slow, growing, rigid. I feel this image is happening in a space which could be underwater, as the structure is large and needs that environment to support its weight. 


Organic, Slippy, smooth, compacted, dry, swollen, bubbly, rubbery, slick, undulating. This image is telling me it belongs in a forgotten place, possibly a growth in a sewer, or a moist cavern somewhere biologically it can thrive.



This image has spoken to me the least of the three, I think this is because I'm trying to identify specific things in the image. I begin to feel like I should try more to view this as more of a metaphor instead, rather than an entity which makes a specific noise. I believe this image is an interpretation of progression. The sound of creation personified. This image is loud, fizzing, gleaming and werring. It rumbles and explodes. It vibrates in a space which is endless.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Year 3 - Major Submission - Reflective statement

This is a reflective statement for my 3rd year of 3D computer Animation Arts.  I shall outline what it was that I achieved this year, I...