Wednesday 22 April 2020

Last Minute Remodelling 22.04.20 - Grandmother Full Rig

I finished rigging the Grandmother character, I decided to do my own brow rig however which worked out nicely, now I can make shapes dynamically using 3 controls for each brow. 

On another note I before rigging the mouth and lateral movement I neglected to turn off the skin cluster and input blendshape, this meant that I inherited a squash through the model which got progressively worse. I Fixed this by applying a negative parallel blendshape to the head cancelling out the inherited movement. 

She is now finished, All that is left is to texture and get on with more animating. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Year 3 - Major Submission - Reflective statement

This is a reflective statement for my 3rd year of 3D computer Animation Arts.  I shall outline what it was that I achieved this year, I...