Friday 24 April 2020

Major update - 24.04.20

So I managed to get around the problem of neglecting to realise its hard to UV map after Rigging a Model. I managed to stick to simple Ai shaders as it fitted in with the art of the characters anyway. however, the eyes turn out to be much more of a problem. as they wouldn't UV I first tried to vertex paint instead but this certainly conflicted with arnold; eventually I decided on creating new eyes, Uving them and snapping them to the original eye locations. then made the old ones invisible and parent constrained the new ones to the old. it works like a dream.

I have Lip Synced the first clip my grandmother says It needs work on one syllable but ill correct that before i render. I installed the pose library to make things easier, hid the joints and put the Geo on a reference layer so I couldn't accidentally interact with it.

A Quick render from that scene below with accompanying playblast.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Year 3 - Major Submission - Reflective statement

This is a reflective statement for my 3rd year of 3D computer Animation Arts.  I shall outline what it was that I achieved this year, I...