Wednesday 20 May 2020

Sleep Tight - Major Submission - Year 3

3rd Year Final Submission:


This contains concept art, character orthographic, a previz draft and a draft script.


This contains Concept art, character design elements in 2D, the original rough block modelling cut of my previz set for the previz in the year 2 final submission, a drawn animatic and the first version of my script.  


This contains an art of document displaying many of my models, uv'd but untextured, the final script, the radio drama script, some influence for the final set, the final child model, uv'd and textures but no head rig. finally some show reels.

Year 3 Art of and Sleep Tight Animated Short - Final Submission


No comments:

Post a Comment

Year 3 - Major Submission - Reflective statement

This is a reflective statement for my 3rd year of 3D computer Animation Arts.  I shall outline what it was that I achieved this year, I...