Friday 10 January 2020

Year 3 - Minor - Submission

Minor - Submission

Link to Premise (Year 2) - Including Year 2 Previz and Year 2 Script




Finally to wrap up premise, I have come to the conclusion that I simply have no talent for sound design and have noticed that no matter how much I try I have consistently developed sound for my animations which is off and unprofessional. Therefore, knowing my own limitations I have decided to work with someone who does sound for a living to create and produce all the audio for my final animation. All credit for the production, sound editing, and design will go to him. Link Below:

Marc Allen - Spotify   - The 'Sleep Tight' Sound Designer 

The final Script was completely re-written due to these implemented changes, therefore the previz needed to be rebuilt from the ground up. Now the only thing which is left is to implement minor tweeks to tune the final animation.      

Revised/Altered Script:



Opening Scene Radio Drama:



Revised Previz:





Show Reel:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Year 3 - Major Submission - Reflective statement

This is a reflective statement for my 3rd year of 3D computer Animation Arts.  I shall outline what it was that I achieved this year, I...